Interested in Property Management Franchises in the state of Pennsylvania?
Here is what you need to know:
Basic requirements to purchase a property management franchise in Pennsylvania:
- Must have at least $50,000 in liquid capital to invest (many franchises offer financing solutions)
- Total investment will be anywhere from $50,000 - $100,000
- Will need to be approved via the franchisor's vetting process
- Willing to undergo a background check
Basic Skill Requirements for Property Management Franchisees in Pennsylvania:
- Be Comfortable with Leadership/Managerial Skills
- Have a high level of integrity and maturity
- Be able to take direction well
- Ability to engage in long-term commitment
- Ability to support yourself financially until the business is profitable
- Be Goal-oriented & Decisive
- (No previous property management or real estate experience required)
Looking For A Reliable Property Management Franchise in Pennsylvania?
All County Property Management Franchise may be a good fit.
All County® has a tremendous track record of success.
All County® Property Management franchises have experienced tremendous growth during the past few years. Franchises operating longer than 13 months as of the end of 2012 more than doubled their monthly revenue from January 2012 to January 2013 and then continued to grow annually by 26-29% from January 2013 to January 2015:
The January 2012 average monthly gross revenue was $12,633, which more than doubled to $26,690 for the month of January 2013, increased 26 percent to $33,673 for the month of January 2014, and increased another 29 percent to $43,464 for the month of January 2015.